Holiday Village Cap Esterel
St. Raphael Mediterranean - French Riviera
There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Accommodation for 7
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Children's clubs for children and teenagers aged between 3 months and 17 years (from April onwards)
- Plenty of sports and recreational courses (tennis, flying trapeze, circus, horse riding, dancing, secret agent, etc.)
- A 9-hole golf course in the village overlooking the Mediterranean
- Large pool areas spread throughout the holiday village, a slide and a heated swimming pool open April to the end of October
- Leisure facilities: spa, paintball area, horse riding centre, golf driving range, adventure trails...
- Lots of activities and entertainment: Fitness, discovery walks, sports competitions, treasure hunts, children's disco, etc.
Water park in the holiday village:
In the Le Hameau area
- 380 m² heated outdoor pool (27 m x 18 m), with lifeguard supervision from April to the end of October.
- Oval-shaped artificial beach (from 1.25 m to 3 m deep).
- 1,100 m² fun pool (circular / 3 m deep) with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving area and paddling pool (unheated) with lifeguard supervision, open mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area
- 455 m² swimming pool (polygon shape / 26 x 17.5 m/ 0.60 m to 2 m deep) with paddling pool, open April to mid-September, no lifeguard supervision.
- Two leisure pools are open in July and August (French school holidays) designed for children, including one for babies and toddlers (reserved for children's clubs during their opening times). Two rectangular pools, one measuring 17 x 12 m and 1.10 m deep, and the other 20 x 11 m and 0.80 - 1.10 m deep (no lifeguards on site).
- To ensure availability, a charge applies in certain areas (wave pool, Grand Bleu Swimming pool and Hameau swimming pools)
- Loungers, subject to availability
- Access to the pool areas for guests wearing a wristband only
On demand nearby
It's just a stone's throw from the sea, so make the most of being so close to the waves with some boat trips and sailing. The holiday village's partners offer a wide range of activities: buggy tours in the Estérel mountains, big-game fishing with an expert... Experience some thrill-packed adventures in the village's local area.
Children's clubs in the holiday village.
Run by a young children's educator, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Every day except Wednesday and Saturday all day and Sunday morning
- Outside French school holidays: Every day except Wednesday and Thursday all day
- Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.