Set off on holiday and don't worry about a thing. We'll take care of everything! Perched above Saint-Raphaël, L'Esterel Hotel invites guests for relaxing holidays and to enjoy all the benefits of a village and a 210-hectare park in unspoilt natural surroundings.
The rooms are decorated in summery colours and are a perfect place to take a break from everyday life. With air-conditioning. Some apartments have a balcony or terrace. Just imagine how fabulous it will be to enjoy the view over the Mediterranean or the golf course!
For fun in the water, come and dive into one of the ...holiday village's swimming pools, including a wonderful water park near the hotel. What's on offer: Infinity pool, wave pool, diving pool, slide and whirlpools! Do you prefer the sea? The Agay bay beach can be reached by foot or by the tourist train connecting the different areas of the holiday village (during the season).
You won't be short of things to do here. Sports or themed courses, ... high-adrenaline activities, horse riding, golf, etc.: there's something for everyone!
We've thought of everything to ensure that your little ones are taken care of and have fun in our clubs for children aged 3 months to 11 years. Teenagers aged 12 and above can get together at Le SpOt, the place to be to have fun and enjoy a whole range of activities (from April).
So that you won't have to worry about a thing, in the centre of the holiday village there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants where you can sample the traditional cuisine of the region and where your children can choose from their own special menu.
Price list from 30/04/2021 to 01/05/2021
360° virtual tour
Discover our range of comfort levels
Apartments and houses with spaces designed for even more comfort. The decoration and fixtures are more modern.
Water park in the holiday village:
In the Le Hameau area
- 380 m² outdoor pool (27 m x 18 m), heated and with lifeguard supervision from April to the end of October.
- Oval-shaped pool (from 1.25 m to 3 m deep).
- 1,100 m² fun pool (circular / 3 m deep) with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving area and paddling pool (unheated) with lifeguard supervision, open mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area
- 455 m² swimming pool (polygon shape / 26 x 17.5 m/ 0.60 m to 2 m deep) with paddling pool, open April to mid-September, no lifeguard supervision.
- Two ...children's pools with one for younger children (reserved for children's clubs when these are open). Two rectangular pools, one measuring 17 x 12 m and 1.10 m deep, and the other 20 x 11 m and 0.80 - 1.10 m deep (no lifeguards on site).
- To ensure availability, a charge applies in certain areas (wave pool, Grand Bleu Swimming pool and Hameau swimming pools)
- Loungers, subject to availability
- Access to the pool areas for guests wearing a wristband only
From UK: 0870 0267 145 International number: +33 (0)1 73 01 85 66 (English speaking advisor) National rates from landlines
Monday-Friday : From 8am to 6pm (BST)
Saturday : From 8am to 4pm (BST)
|Short stay (1 to 6 nights)||16:00||12:00|
|Long stay (7 nights or more)||17:00||10:00|
Approx. €1.40 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
On arrival, you will be asked for a deposit of €200 (bank preauthorisation).
«Rip-off pure, small, loud and dirty»
“ Since unfortunately Pierre&Vacances does not report via the complaint tool on their website, I try it here. We have booked a room with sea view, unfortunately we did not get a sea view but a pool view. There was nothing to see from the sea. At the arrival there was already strange hair everywhere, in the bathroom and on the beds.
As the rooms are ... ”