Residence La Pinède
Hyeres Mediterranean - French Riviera
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at La Pinède
Stay at the La Pinède allows to make the most of the activities on offer at the residence, in Hyères and on the Giens peninsula:
- The outdoor pool is heated from April to November and has a paddling pool.
- Children's play areas, pétanque and beach volleyball courts.
- The beach and its water sports are just 50 m away in summer.
- Bike hire at Hyères.
- Landing jetty for the Ile de Porquerolles, 2km away.
Please note: the pool is open from 20th April 2015 onwards.
Outdoor swimming pool
Heated swimming pool in the residence, open April to October:
- 70 m² swimming pool (0.90 to 1.80 m deep)
- Circular paddling pool (3 m in diameter and 0.3 m deep).
Please note: parasols and loungers, subject to availability
Play area within the residence with playhouse, two spring-loaded games, a small climbing wall and a slide.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth
Housekeeping at the end of your stay
Cleaning (excluding kitchenette and dishes).