Activities and services at La Pinède
Stay at the La Pinède allows to make the most of the activities on offer at the residence, in Hyères and on the Giens peninsula:
- The outdoor pool is heated from April to November and has a paddling pool.
- Children's play areas, pétanque and beach volleyball courts.
- The beach and its water sports are just 50 m away in summer.
- Bike hire at Hyères.
- Landing jetty for the Ile de Porquerolles, 2km away.
Please note: the pool is open from 20th April 2015 onwards.
Outdoor swimming pool
Heated swimming pool in the residence, open April to October:
- 70 m² swimming pool (0.90 to 1.80 m deep)
- Circular paddling pool (3 m in diameter and 0.3 m deep).
Please note: parasols and loungers, subject to availability
Play area within the residence with playhouse, two spring-loaded games, a small climbing wall and a slide.
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For a hassle-free holiday, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Services in your accommodation
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Your accommodation deal includes:
- Short stay (2 to 3 nights): daily cleaning and towels changed.
- Week-long stays (7 nights): daily cleaning and bed linen and towels changed every other day (except Sundays).
Please note: mandatory for all occupants (price per person for the stay).
Aubert baby kit in your apartment:
- 1 travel cot (NF EN 716 French safety standard)
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
- The Baby Kit is left in your apartment.
- Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years - 15 kg max.
- For children weighing in excess of 15 kg, we recommend the use of a bed rail, which can be borrowed from reception.
*Mattress not included.
Package including beds made on arrival + cleaning during the stay (excluding the kitchenette and washing up).
Please note: made-up beds are included for Superior and Exceptional accommodation and Premium residences.
Your apartment is made up ready for your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the word go.
- The price shown corresponds to one service per person and per stay, available on arrival.
- This service is included in Pierre & Vacances' Superior and Exceptional class accommodation.
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 1 to 3 days.
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 4 to 7 days
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 14 days.
"La Paillotte" snack bar is in the village, open in season (breakfast to dinner).