Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- An indoor heated water fun park, as well as an outdoor pool with slides, wave pool and whirlpools (open mid-June to the end of August).
- Outdoor pool heated from mid-June to August in the Maisons de la Plage area
: - The Maison des Petits for the youngest members of the family and activities run by our staff throughout the year for older children (available from April).
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- Horse riding, kayaking, cycling, sand yachting, golf, and a mini-farm
- 18-hole golf course on the edge of the village (special rates)
- Beaches at Fort-Mahon and Quend, accessible via the tourist train which runs in July and August, or the footpaths
Water park in the holiday village:
- 1 heated indoor pool (700 m²) with a wave pool, slide, whirlpool and beaches
- 1 relaxation area with sauna and hammam (charges apply)
- 1 outdoor pool with games and slides (in July/August)
Please note: 1 outdoor pool in the Maisons de la Plage area (open June to September, reserved for holidaymakers staying in this area)
Discover the beautiful Baie de Somme area with its amazing landscapes and wildlife. Watch the seals on the beach at Berck, or head to Nausicaà, Europe's largest aquarium. You can see a host of different bird species at Marquenterre nature reserve. With loads more activities on offer in the area surrounding the holiday village, you're in for the perfect getaway!
The Maison des Petits is a fun and safe area, suitable for children aged 0 to 3 and open every day from 9.30 am to 6 pm.
There is lots of fantastic early years equipment (slide, kitchen, boat, etc.), games and crafts here for all your little ones to use free of charge.
Please note: Parents are responsible for supervising their children
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.