Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- 1 large swimming pool with water jets, paddling pool, 1 swimming pool with solarium
- Free children's club for ages 4 to 17 (available on certain dates)
- Free entertainment for the whole family, with group games, eco-activities, themed evenings and shows
- There are lots of leisure activities on offer in the holiday village: - Play area, multi-sports pitch, etc.
- Circus and secret agent courses (charges apply)
- A free shuttle service will take you to the beach in 5 minutes in July/August
Water park in the village, open all through the season:
- 1 outdoor, rounded swimming pool (420 m² and 0.40 m to 1.75 m deep) with 9 massage jets with paddling pool and 1000 m² artificial beach
- 1 outdoor swimming pool (140 m² and 1.25 m to 1.60 m deep) with 280 m² artificial beach and 400 m² of green spaces
Please note: loungers provided (subject to availability).
Play area in the holiday village.
Let us take care of your children in our holiday villages!
Programmes and activities suitable for children aged from 4 months to 17 years old (availability varies according to holiday village), supervised by organisers and professionals qualified in early years care.
- The Teen Club welcomes young people aged 12 to 17:
- French school holidays: 4 pm to 7 pm and 9 pm to midnight (closed on Saturdays)
- Outside French school holidays: Closed
Please note: Sessions free of charge, subject to availability of places.
A range of restaurants in the resort:
- Don Cabanne restaurant: wide range of dishes on the menu.
- Dos Mares chiringuito: bar near the swimming pool, serving tasty cocktails, ice creams and hot or cold drinks.
- La Vela chiringuito: In July and August, you can enjoy performances and a barbecue close to the centre of the action.
- El Zorro cafe
- Chiringuito La Vela Grill Restaurant cooks on a BBQ in July and August (French school holidays).