Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Large pool areas spread throughout the holiday village, a slide and a heated swimming pool open April to the end of October
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17)
- A 9-hole golf course in the village overlooking the Mediterranean
- Leisure facilities: Spa, paintball area, horse riding centre, golf driving range, adventure trails, and more.
- Plenty of à la carte sporting and leisure activities to choose from
The holiday village has 2 water parks:
In the centre of the village:
- One 380 m² swimming pool heated and supervised from April to the end of October with artificial beach.
- One 1,100 m² pool with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving pool and paddling pool, open and supervised from mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area, you will find an unsupervised area subject to an entry fee consisting of:
- One 455 m² swimming pool with paddling pool, open April to mid-September.
- 2 pools (for children) open in July and August.
- Areas subject to an entry fee: Wave pool, Grand Bleu pool and pools in the Le Hameau area.
- Deckchairs provided, subject to availability.
Golf course in the holiday village, on hilly terrain with a panoramic view over the Bay of Agay and foothills of the Esterel mountain range:
- 9-hole, par 29 course designed by Yves Bureau, stretching over 1,580 m.
- Narrow, fairly short course which demands precision on the part of the player.
- Club House, golf range with 55 shaded bays, 35 of which are semi-covered, putting green.
Please note: lessons available from Monday to Thursday, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation.
Basic Access WiFi (for browsing the internet, checking emails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
- 1 pet only is allowed per holiday rental.
- Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted
Themed activities (adventurer, artist, etc.):
Monday to Friday during French school holidays and Friday to Sunday outside French school holidays.
- 9.30 to 12.30 - 3 pm to 6 pm
- 9.30 am to 6 pm on Tuesday and Thursday (meals not included)
Activities are run by our supervisors
- 2 packages available during the French school holidays: 3 half-days or an unlimited children's club
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off