If you're looking for active holidays, make the most of the entertainment at a holiday village that's totally dedicated to leisure. Tailor your activities to suit your romantic weekend stay or family holiday with the kids.
- Large heated leisure water parks, with slides and a paddling pool.
- Sporting activities to get in shape or maintain your fitness.
- 9-hole golf course and spa area for relaxation and concentration.
- Circus, tennis, horse riding and golf courses for all the family.
- Children's clubs with activities suitable for 3-17 year olds.
Leisure facilities included:
- Access to the water area, games and sports courts (except archery and tennis)
- Daytime and evening activities.
Animation + Pass
The Club Package is a promise of fun-filled holidays for the whole family!
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs for kids aged 3 to 17
- 1 full day at the Children's Club (lunch included)
- Activities for the whole family with our partner RendezvousCheznous
- A selection of activities and benefits to be discovered on site
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
- Only available during French school holidays for spring (07/04/2018 to 06/05/2018) and summer (07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018)
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs and activities available - to guarantee your place, you must sign up at reception when you check in
Water park in the holiday village:
In the Le Hameau area
- 380 m² heated outdoor pool (27 m x 18 m), with lifeguard supervision from April to the end of October.
- Oval-shaped artificial beach (from 1.25 m to 3 m deep).
- 1,100 m² fun pool (circular / 3 m deep) with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving area and paddling pool (non-heated), with lifeguard supervision, open mid-April to the end of September.
In the Le Hameau area
- 455 m² swimming pool (polygon shape / 26 x 17.5 m/ 0.60 m to 2 m deep) with paddling pool, open April to mid-September, no lifeguard supervision.
- Two children's pools, with 1 for the little ones (reserved for children's clubs when these are open), with 2 slides, open July to late August.Two rectangular pools, one measuring 17 x 12 m and 1.10 m deep, and the other 20 x 11 m and 0.80 - 1.10 m deep (no lifeguards on site).
- To ensure availability, a charge applies in certain areas (wave pool, Grand Bleu Swimming pool and Hameau swimming pools)
- Loungers, subject to availability.
- Access to the water areas for guests wearing a bracelet only.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
WiFi in the bedrooms
Wi-Fi services available in the bedrooms:
- Basic Access Wi-Fi: users can browse the web, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices)
- Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, etc. (extra charge applies).
Le Jardin de l'Esterel restaurant
Le Jardin de l'Esterel restaurant in the village hotel, with a large terrace providing a great view over Agay Bay (refined, sophisticated cuisine).
A la carte dinner, children's menu, evening events, bar, buffet breakfast
Please note: the restaurant is committed to the "Engagement Qualité Tourisme" for high standards in tourist services.