Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Belle Dune
Stay at the Belle Dune holiday village to enjoy a varied programme of activities and daytime and evening entertainment. These are designed to suit all the family, and are free and open for you to choose the ones you want.
- A large, heated water park* with outdoor and indoor areas.
- Free daytime and evening activities for children and adults.
- Children's and teen clubs for kids aged 3 to 17.
- Nature activities on bikes, horseback and sand yachts.
- Work on your swing at one of the Top 10 golf courses in France.
Leisure facilities included:
- Access to the water area, games and sports courts (except archery and tennis).
- Daytime and evening activities.
Get in the flow of your holiday with our Pass Animation + ! Enjoy unlimited access to children's clubs, activities and added extras for the whole family.
- To get access to a package of activities for the whole family!
- In addition of the basic animation: More activities for all + For more memories!
- Unlimited kids clubs, a continuous day in the kids clubs and everything you need to have during the holidays!
The Club Package is a promise of fun-filled holidays for the whole family!
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs for kids aged 3 to 17
- 1 full day at the Children's Club (lunch included)
- Activities for the whole family with our partner RendezvousCheznous
- A selection of activities and benefits to be discovered on site
- Only available during French school holidays for spring (07/04/2018 to 06/05/2018) and summer (07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018)
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs and activities available - to guarantee your place, you must sign up at reception when you check in
- The Club Package available for stays of 7+ nights, book for all accommodation occupants aged 3+ for the duration of your holiday
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
- Your special little extra: RendezvousCheznous provides activities led by local hosts who are passionate about helping you explore the region and what makes it special. Gift voucher worth €30 / Club Package (can be used in together)
Aquaclub water park in the holiday village:
- 1 indoor heated pool (700 m²) with a wave pool, slide, whirlpool bath and beaches
- 1 relaxation area with sauna and hammam (charge applies)
- 1 outdoor pool with games and slides (in July/August)
Water park opening times:
LOW SEASON: from 10/02 to 16/06/2018 - 03/09 to 11/11/2018 - 22/12 to 31/12/2018
HIGH SEASON: from 16/06 to 02/09/2018
Closure for pool drainage: from 4/06 to 8/06/2018
Holiday opening: Easter 02/04 to 07/04/2018; Tuesday 01/05 and 08/05/2018; Ascension weekend 10/05 to 13/05/2018; Whitsun Monday 21/05/2018; All Saints' Day 01/11/2018; 11/11/2018
- Entry conditions: Bathing shorts forbidden (only lycra swimming trunks reaching above the knee are permitted).
- Access to the pool area only for guests wearing swimming trunks. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- An outdoor pool in the beach house area (open June to September, reserved for holidaymakers staying in this area)
La Maison des Petits
"The Maison des Petits" is a fun area for children aged 0 to 3, open daily from 9.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This open-access area includes fun games for toddlers and manual activities for your children.
- Children are under the responsibility of their parents
- in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation
"L'Appart" for families
Whether they are inquisitive, daring, creative or love working with their hands, children aged 6 to 12 years can choose between 4 themed activities run by our entertainment staff at Activity House: adventurer, fashion, spy or artist.
Please note: receive a discount by booking your activities at the same time as your accommodation