Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at La Rostagne
For your holiday or weekend away, take the time to re-energise at the La Rostagne residence in Juan-les-Pins:
- Small outdoor pool, exclusively for Lavandes building residents, open from June to September and an outdoor pool belonging to the Mas de Tanit, for residents of the Mimosas building, open June to September.
- Sailing, surfing, kitesurfing and diving with the sailing club, located 800m from La Rostagne.
- Picasso Museum in the Château Grimaldi and country villages.
- Water park and Marineland dolphinarium 4 km away.
- Saint-Donat Country Golf Club in Grasse, with two 18-hole courses.
WiFi in the apartments
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For a hassle-free holiday, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Outdoor swimming pool
Semi-circular swimming pool, 9 m in diameter (1.70 m deep) in the residence, open June to September:
Please note: reserved for use by "Lavandes" building guests only. Guests from the "Mimosas" building can use the pool in the co-owned "Le Mas du Tanit" building.
On demand nearby
Tennis court 2.5 km away at Antibes Tennis Club (330 Avenue Jules Grec, 06600 Antibes) tel: +33 (0)4 93 65 80 95
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.