Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- For relaxation: 3 swimming pools, one of which is heated (1 pool for everyone, 1 pool for adults only in summer, 1 toddler's pool)
- Beaches in the local area: Saint-Cyprien (1.5 km), Cala Rossa (2.3 km), Palombaggia (9.1 km), Golfe de Santa Giulia (13.4 km)
- A wide range of water sports: jet skiing, scuba diving, standup paddle boarding, parasailing, water skiing, kayaking, boat trips, boat hire, etc.
- Nearby: golf, boat trips, visits, beaches
Please note: pets are not admitted
The residence has 3 outdoor pools, 1 of which is heated.
- Mixed pool
The main pool measures 16 m x 9 m
Nearby there is a relaxation area with deckchairs and loungers to enjoy the sun, relax and chat while staying dry.
An ideal place to get together with family or friends.
- Children's pool
A pool for toddlers (8 m x 8 m and 50 cm deep). They will be able to discover the joys of swimming pools and take their first steps in the water in complete safety. It is protected by barriers.
- Adult pool (reserved for adults in summer)
An 8 m x 8 m pool near the other pools for couples wanting privacy and calm. Several loungers are available for you to enjoy the space in absolute tranquillity.
Beaches in the local area: Saint-Cyprien (1.5 km), Cala Rossa (2.3 km), Palombaggia (9.1 km), Golfe de Santa Giulia (13.4 km)
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking emails and using instant messaging) included.
Baby equipment can be booked at reception.
Please note: subject to availability.
Corsica is a scuba diver's paradise: there are several scuba diving schools in Saint Cyprien, Porto-Vecchio and Bonifacio.