Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- A 400 m² swimming pool heated from April to the beginning of November with children's pool
- Sports facilities: Fitness studio and multi-purpose sports area (free of charge)
- The neighbouring Old Course 18-hole golf course by the sea
- A variety of water sports on the beach, 800 m away
- Boat hire and an on-site private jetty, take your boat license exams after 3 days
- New: Discover authentic and local activities selected by RendezvousCheznous
Heated swimming pool located within the residence, open April to November:
- Size: 400 m², 22 m x 22 m square shape (0.80 m to 2 m deep)
- Children's paddling pool (depth: 0.40 m).
- Terrace/solarium with loungers and parasols, subject to availability.
Please note: unsupervised.
For the perfect end to the day, this residence offers fun activities to entertain the whole family.
What's on offer: Loan of outdoor games, loan of board games and challenges.
Please note: Activities only available during French school holidays.
1 bar and snack bar open in July /August beside the swimming pool (Le Riviera).
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.