No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor pool heated April to November, and paddling pool
- Play areas, pétanque and beach volleyball courts
- The beach and, in summer, its water sports are just 50 m away
- Facing the Iles d'Or (Porquerolles, Port-Cros, Le Levant), ideal for a boat trip
Swimming pool within the residence:
- Heated April to October
- Size: 70 m² (depth of 0.90 m to 1.80m)
- Circular paddling pool (3 m in diameter and 0.3 m deep).
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
This residence offers fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.
What's on offer: Giant Connect 4, wooden skittles, etc. You can also borrow board games or take part in an organised kids challenge.
Please note: Challenges available during French school holidays only
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
"La Paillotte" snack bar located in the centre of the holiday village, open in high season only (breakfast to dinner).