There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, with paddling pool, open from June to September
- The beach and seaside activities are only 50 metres from the Cap Marine residence
- Horse riding centre 7 km away, mountain biking, hiking trails
- Water sports centre 4 km away, boat trips out to sea
- Discover the Pays Bigouden, Celtic and festnoz festivals, megalithic sites
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
Outdoor swimming pool and children's pool at the residence, open from April to the end of September.
Dimensions: paddling pool for children (10 m², circular, depth: 0.3 metres).
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
A WiFi connection is available at reception.
WiFi Basic: service, enabling web navigation, the checking of emails and the use of instant messaging.
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.