Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Cap Marine
Family holidays or a weekend in Brittany? Stay at the Cap Marine residence to enjoy the leisure activities on site and around Le Guilvinec:
- Outdoor pool with paddling pool open June to September.
- The beach and seaside activities are only 50 m from the Cap Marine residence.
- Equestrian centre 7 km away, mountain biking, paths for hiking.
- Water sports centre 4 km away, boat trips out to sea.
- Discover the Pays Bigouden, Celtic and festnoz festivals, and megalithic sites.
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: an original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
Services in your accommodation
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Aubert baby kit in your apartment:
- 1 travel cot (NF EN 716 French safety standard)
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
- The Baby Kit is left in your apartment.
- Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years - 15 kg max.
- For children weighing in excess of 15 kg, we recommend the use of a bed rail, which can be borrowed from reception.
*Mattress not included.
Package including beds made on arrival + cleaning during the stay (excluding the kitchenette and washing up).
Please note: made-up beds are included for Superior and Exceptional accommodation and Premium residences.
Your apartment is made up ready for your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the word go.
- The price shown corresponds to one service per person and per stay, available on arrival.
- This service is included in Pierre & Vacances' Superior and Exceptional class accommodation.
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
The kit comprises: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat per accommodation.
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.