Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, with paddling pool, open from June to September
- The beach and seaside activities are only 50 metres from the Cap Marine residence
- Horse riding centre 7 km away, mountain biking, hiking trails
- Water sports centre 4 km away, boat trips out to sea
- Discover the Pays Bigouden, Celtic and festnoz festivals, megalithic sites
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.