Accommodation for 7 nights
Family holidays or a weekend in Brittany? Stay at the Cap Marine residence to enjoy the leisure activities on site and around Le Guilvinec:
- Outdoor pool with paddling pool open June to September.
- The beach and seaside activities are only 50 m from the Cap Marine residence.
- Equestrian centre 7 km away, mountain biking, paths for hiking.
- Water sports centre 4 km away, boat trips out to sea.
- Discover the Pays Bigouden, Celtic and festnoz festivals, and megalithic sites.
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is pays particular attention to the needs of little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: spend some relaxing time as a family in an original and fun way with this little "wooden theatre" of Japanese origin, where a succession of illustrated boards are used to tell a story.
Please note: an Aubert Baby Kit can be booked at the same time as your accommodation.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.