Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Enjoy ski packages at exclusive rates and explore the Grand Massif ski area
- High-adrenalin sports: Helicopter flights, paragliding, ice driving, ice quads, etc.
- Dog sledding and snowshoe walks
- Experience the Les Cascades blue run: a 14 km descent taking you through the beautiful countryside on the edge of the Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval nature reserve
Enjoy the Grand Massif ski area's 265 km of slopes! Located at an altitude of over 1,800 m, the area connects 5 resorts (Morillon, Samoëns, Les Carroz, Sixt Fer à Cheval and Flaine) and offers a wide variety of terrains for winter sports !
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
"Basic Access" Wi-Fi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.