Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Large pool areas spread throughout the holiday village, a slide and a heated swimming pool open April to the end of October
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17). Available from April onwards.
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- A 9-hole golf course in the village overlooking the Mediterranean
- Leisure facilities: Spa, paintball area, horse riding centre, golf driving range, adventure trails, and more.
- Plenty of à la carte sporting and leisure activities to choose from
The holiday village has 2 water parks:
In the centre of the village:
- One 380 m² swimming pool heated and supervised from April to the end of October with artificial beach.
- One 1,100 m² pool with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving pool and paddling pool, open and supervised from mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area, you will find an unsupervised area subject to an entry fee consisting of:
- One 455 m² swimming pool with paddling pool, open April to mid-September.
- 2 pools (for children) open in July and August.
- Areas subject to an entry fee: Wave pool, Grand Bleu pool and pools in the Le Hameau area.
- Deckchairs provided, subject to availability.
During your holiday, our teams keep you in shape, offering a training programme suitable for all abilities. In the morning or afternoon, choose the time that works best for you. Whether you're alone, a couple or with friends, our coaches have prepared sessions combining pleasure and well-being and they won't cost you a penny.
Themed activities (adventurer, artist, etc.):
Monday to Friday during French school holidays and Friday to Sunday outside French school holidays.
- 9.30 to 12.30 - 3 pm to 6 pm
- 9.30 am to 6 pm on Tuesday and Thursday (meals not included)
Activities are run by our supervisors
- 2 packages available during the French school holidays: 3 half-days or an unlimited children's club
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
Activities: Early learning games, outdoor group activities.
Supervised by professional childcare assistants.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: Every day except Wednesday and Thursday
- Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Important: Medical record showing up-to-date vaccinations (tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.