Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Nearly 650 km of alpine ski slopes and 214 km of cross-country skiing in the Les Portes du Soleil ski area
- Aquariaz, the leading high-altitude water park
- The Annie Famose Children's Village for 3 to 16-year-olds
- Paragliding, dog sledding or horse-drawn sleigh excursions, snowshoeing, snow mountain biking, ice diving and more.
- Les Portes du Soleil ski area: Nestled between the French and Swiss Alps, at an altitude of over 2000 metres, the family resort offers you a natural supply of high-quality snow all season long!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Easter
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: Suitable for your level and that of your children (children's lessons/Kids Ski Children's Village)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
Aquariaz is the leading water fun park in the mountains. It features a setting of lush tropical plants.
Three different spaces cover more than 2000 m²: the Water Tree (geysers, suspended water features, slides, water pistols), the Sidewinder (10 m half pipe to hurtle down in an inflatable ring) and the relaxation area (flowing river, water features, swimming pool, climbing wall).
Aquariaz is located about 800 m from the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 50 74 24 42
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Basic Access WiFi (for browsing the internet, checking emails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously), charge applies.