No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy the activities available in the holiday village and surrounding area:
- Indoor heated pool (free access) and Deep Nature® spa
- LoisiPass, leisure activity credits giving access to lots of activities in the resort during the summer
- Aquariaz, an aquatic paradise with geysers, slides, bubble-massage seats and more.
- Annie Famose Children's Village for ages 3-16 and child care for ages 3-11
- Entertainment on offer at the resort: Sport competitions, shows, concerts, dancing, etc
- High-adrenalin sports: Rafting, canyoning, kayaking, white water swimming, paragliding, snowshoe walks, speed riding, helicopter flights
- Electric mountain biking for beginners or experienced riders on routes designed especially for this new type of mountain biking
- Les Portes du Soleil ski area: Nestled between the French and Swiss Alps, at an altitude of over 2000 metres, the family resort offers you a natural supply of high-quality snow all season long!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Easter
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
This residence offers fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.
What's on offer: Sledges, snow scooters, etc. You can also borrow board games or take part in an organised kids challenge.
Please note: Challenges available during French school holidays only
Aquariaz is the leading water fun park in the mountains. It features a setting of lush tropical plants.
Three different spaces cover more than 2000 m²: the Water Tree (geysers, suspended water features, slides, water pistols), the Sidewinder (10 m half pipe to hurtle down in an inflatable ring) and the relaxation area (flowing river, water features, swimming pool, climbing wall).
Aquariaz is between 500 and 800 m away, tel: +33 (0)4 50 74 24 42
The Deep Nature® Spa in the residence guarantees optimal well-being. It offers an outdoor hot tub, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms.