Enjoy the activities available in the holiday village and surrounding area:
- Indoor heated pool (free access) and Deep Nature® spa
- LoisiPass, leisure activity credits giving access to a number of activities at the resort
- Aquariaz, an aquatic paradise with geysers, slides, bubble-massage seats and more.
- Annie Famose Children's Village for ages 3-16 and child care for ages 3-11
- Entertainment on offer at the resort: Sport competitions, shows, concerts, dancing, etc
- High-adrenalin sports: rafting, canyoning, kayaking, white-water swimming, paragliding
- Electric mountain biking for beginners or experienced riders on routes designed especially for this new type of mountain biking
- Les Portes du Soleil ski area: Nestled between the French and Swiss Alps, at an altitude of over 2000 metres, the family resort offers you a natural supply of high-quality snow all season long!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Easter
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: Suitable for your level and that of your children (children's lessons/Kids Ski Children's Village)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
Aquariaz is the leading water fun park in the mountains. It features a setting of lush tropical plants.
Three different spaces cover more than 2000 m²: the Water Tree (geysers, suspended water features, slides, water pistols), the Sidewinder (10 m half pipe to hurtle down in an inflatable ring) and the relaxation area (flowing river, water features, swimming pool, climbing wall).
Aquariaz is located about 800 m from the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 50 74 24 42
Heated pool with paddling pool in the residence.
Please note: Swimming towels are not provided
The Deep Nature® Spa in the residence guarantees optimal well-being. It offers an outdoor hot tub, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms.