Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Spread out across three valleys (Saint-Bon, Les Allues and Belleville) and connected by a network of ski lifts and pistes, the world's largest ski area offers a variety of routes along 600 downhill slopes
- Lots of snowparks and winter sports for all abilities
- Après-ski activities: Squash, sauna, swimming pools, well-being areas and spa, etc.
- Other activities and leisure pursuits: snowshoeing, sledging and snowmobiling
- Entertainment and cultural and sporting events all year round
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive offers and rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
There are two pass options:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Val Thorens Orelle: Enjoy the 150 km of slopes, 99% of them over 2,000 m above sea level, at Europe's highest resort and the highest point of the 3 Vallées ski area.
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
Walking and hiking in the exceptional setting of Val Thorens.
Information available from the guides office, Maison de Val Thorens, located 900 m from the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 70 54
Tennis court located 800 m away at Val Thorens sports centre (recently renovated multisports complex)
Restaurant 300 m from the residence.
Please note: La Grange restaurant is closed during the summer.