Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Gaudi left his mark on the city, which is a home to numerous outstanding parks and monuments
- In Barcelona, Las Ramblas is the place to see the Spanish tradition of the paseo, or evening stroll
- Barcelona's urban paradox: Gothic rubs shoulders with futurism
- Bars and tapas are part of the joy of living in Barcelona
- A city by the sea, Barcelona also offers beach holidays
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Your accommodation deal includes:
- Short stay (2 to 3 nights): daily cleaning and towels changed.
- Week-long stays (7 nights): daily cleaning and bed linen and towels changed every other day (except Sundays).
Please note: mandatory for all occupants (price per person for the stay).
Baby kit in your accommodation:
- 1 folding cot
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
Please note: Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years (- 15 kg max)
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Bed linen provided: Fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcases
There are lots of cultural outings within easy distance of the residence.
Mini-market right by the residence.
There are lots of shops in the resort.