There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Located in Playa de Pals to the north of Barcelona between L'Estartit and Begur. A destination surrounded by unspoilt countryside with a 4 km-long beach, one of the most stunning on the Costa Brava.
Less than 20 km away:
- Pals: An old Medieval town full of charm.
- Peratallada: A stunning Medieval town with several restaurants that are reputed for their traditional Catalan cuisine.
- The Montgrí Massif with its 13th century castle
- The hermitage of Santa Caterina, dating back to the 18th century
- At L'Estartit, 18 km away: - The Medes Islands, listed as a protected archipelago, home to an exceptional range of flora and fauna (www.parcsdecatalunya.net/medes). Island trips by glass-bottomed boat.
- Within a 80 km radius:
- 35 km away, the ruins of Empuries: a Greco-Roman city dating from the 6th century BC.
- Dali Museum in Figueras, 40 km.
- Cadaques, 60 km, a charming fishing port that has long attracted artists, with its renowned galleries and museums.