Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- 4 large pools, 2 of which are heated throughout the season, 3 children's pools
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17). Available from April onwards.
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- Wide variety of leisure activities: surf school, swimming, multisport pitches, tennis and golf lessons for lovers of sport and the great outdoors
Enjoy the water park for free in the holiday village:
- In the centre of the Holiday Village: 1 rectangular 300 m² heated pool (15 m x 20 m and 0.70 m to 1.30 m deep) and 1 heated children's paddling pool, 8 m x 8 m (0.30 m deep)
- At the Résidence du Golf: 1 rectangular 200 m² pool (0.80 m to 1.70 m deep) with a scuba diving pool (2.50 m deep) and one children's 3 m diameter paddling pool (0.20 m to 0.45 m deep)
- At the Maisons du Golf: one 420 m² pool and one children's 3 m diameter paddling pool (0.20 m to 0.45 m deep)
- At Les Bastides: one round 200 m² pool (15 m in diameter and 0.80 m to 1.60 m deep) and 1 children's paddling pool
Please note: loungers available for all pools, subject to availability.
During your holiday, our teams keep you in shape, offering a training programme suitable for all abilities. In the morning or afternoon, choose the time that works best for you. Whether you're alone, a couple or with friends, our coaches have prepared sessions combining pleasure and well-being and they won't cost you a penny.
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Run by a childcare assistant, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: From Friday to Tuesday
- Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm - 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (measles, tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.