The Loano 2 Village residence located in the beautiful region of Liguria. Have a fantastic stay and relax after visiting the surrounding area.
Things to see in Liguria: Liguria is synonymous with the sea. Its rocky coastline is dotted with coves where you'll discover charming little beaches of very fine sand. You can also visit:
- Pietra Ligure (3 km): the heart of the town is the magnificent Piazza San Nicolò, overlooked by the basilica of the same name. The historic centre lies around it, where you'll find some of the finest examples of typical Ligurian architecture in its squares, archivolts, old, pastel-hued buildings and artisanal shops.
Enjoy the large sandy beach and the seaside promenade, with its palm trees and flowers, its bars and restaurants, botanical gardens and green spaces.
- San Remo (72 km): the city of flowers, famous for its Italian Song Festival and casino
- Genoa (80 km) and its 76 m lighthouse, a much-loved monument to the importance of the sea for Genoa and its residents. The aquarium is also worth a visit.
- Portofino (113 km): A historic, elegant village overlooking a seascape of indescribable beauty
- Portovenere (193 km): The town looks out towards the island of Palmaria and Lerici, with its imposing medieval castle, elegant villas and lush gardens
- Cinque Terre (183 km): Five beautiful seaside villages - Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mar