Residence Empuriabrava Marina
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Empuriabrava Marina
Stay at the Empuriabrava Marina residence to enjoy numerous sports and cultural activities on site and around Empuriabrava during your holiday.
- 2 unheated pools, one of which is indoors, and an outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Mini golf, sauna, weights room (fees apply).
- Boat hire (with and without a boat license) and mooring at the Empuriabrava Marina residence.
- Parachuting, golf, scuba diving, horse-riding, water sports, and more.
- Excursions to Roses with its citadel, the Dali Museum in Figueres, and the charming fishing village of Cadaquès.
On demand nearby
Several golf courses are located near the residence:
- 18-hole pitch and putt at Castello d'Empuries (4 km away), tel: +34 972 15 62 10
- Peralada Golf Club (12 km away): 18-hole course, 5997 m, par-71, tel: + 34 972 53 82 87
- Torremirona (25 km away): 18-hole course, 6184 m, Par-72, tel: + 34 972 55 37 37, www.torremirona.com
- Girona (45 km away): 18-hole 6100 m course, par-72, tel: + 34 972 17 16 41, www.golfgirona.com
- Emporda (45 km away): 36-hole course, 6174 m, par-72, tel: + 34 972 76 04 50, www.empordagolf.com
Please note: check handicap required at each golf course. Full information about Spanish golf courses available at: www.golfspain.com
Outdoor swimming pool
2 swimming pools located within the residence, open April to October (subject to weather conditions):
- 1 swimming pool on the ground floor (8.5 m x 3.8 m).
- 1 pool on the residence's roof (6 m x 12 m) with a Jacuzzi.
Please note: unheated.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
On demand nearby
There are plenty of bars in the resort.