Enjoy the activities and services on offer in the holiday village and surrounding areas:
- Skiing, snowboarding, freeriding: Flaine promises you a holiday completely dedicated to the slopes
- Skiset shop nearby and ski packages at exclusive rates
- Deep Nature® Spa and outdoor heated pool, fitness studio, sauna, hammam and indoor hot tub
Enjoy the Grand Massif ski area's 265 km of slopes! Located at an altitude of over 1,800 m, the area connects 5 resorts (Morillon, Samoëns, Les Carroz, Sixt Fer à Cheval and Flaine) and offers a wide variety of terrains for winter sports !
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
The Deep Nature® spa located in the Les Terrasses d'Hélios Premium residence, 550 m from the Les Terrasses d'Eos residence (easy access by foot or shuttle).
Five treatment rooms (face and body), massages and bespoke treatments, sauna, hammam, relaxation room and tearoom.
From 16 years old.
Outdoor heated pool, centrally located in the residence and offering a breathtaking view over the mountains.