Residence Benalmádena Príncipe
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Benalmádena Príncipe
The long sandy beach at Benalmadena is great for water sports and nautical activities, making it perfect for seaside holidays. The resort is an ideal starting point for discovering Andalucía and its glorious past.
- The area has such a good reputation for golf it's nicknamed the "Costa del Golf".
- Panoramic views of the coast from the top of Benalmadena.
- The "white villages" of Andalucía and Malaga and the Picasso museum.
- Numerous leisure, wildlife and water parks.
- Tapas is the best way to start sampling wine and food.
On demand nearby
Golf courses near the residence:
- Golf Torrequebrada: 18-hole golf course with numerous lakes and bunkers. Varied panoramic views, and you will also find: tennis, paddle tennis, sauna, swimming pool. Carretera Nacional 340, km. 220 - Urb. Torrequebrada, 29630 Benalmádena Costa, tel: +34 952 44 27 42 www.golftorrequebrada.com.
- Benalmádena Town Hall Golf Courses, Municipal Golf School. Ctra. Arroyo de la Miel a Benalmádena Pueblo, 29631 Arroyo de la Miel, tel: +34 902 102 676.
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open subject to weather conditions:
- Children's pool.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception:
- Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching)
- Full Access WiFi (videos, downloads, etc.), subject to an extra charge.