Accommodation for 7 nights
The long sandy beach at Benalmadena is great for water sports and nautical activities, making it perfect for seaside holidays. The resort is an ideal starting point for discovering Andalucía and its glorious past.
- The area has such a good reputation for golf it's nicknamed the "Costa del Golf".
- Panoramic views of the coast from the top of Benalmadena.
- The "white villages" of Andalucía and Malaga and the Picasso museum.
- Numerous leisure, wildlife and water parks.
- Tapas is the best way to start sampling wine and food.
On demand nearby
- Torrequebrada golf club: 18-hole golf course with numerous lakes and bunkers. Varied panoramic views. You will also find: tennis, paddle tennis, a sauna, swimming pool. Carretera Nacional 340 km. 220 - Urb. Torrequebrada, 29630 Benalmádena Costa. Tel: +34 952 44 27 42. www.golftorrequebrada.com.
- Benalmádena City Golf Courses, Municipal Golf School. Ctra. Arroyo de la Miel a Benalmádena Pueblo, 29631 Arroyo de la Miel. Tel: +34 902 102 676.
Please note: for guests aged 16+
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open subject to weather conditions:
- Children's pool.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
On demand nearby
Available close to the residence.