Activities and services at Le Clos d'Eguisheim
Make the most of the activities in the residence or nearby:
- Heated indoor pool, outdoor paddling pool open in July and August
- Play area, table tennis, bike racks
- Walks and trails through the vines, cycle tracks, etc.
- Excursions to Colmar, Strasbourg and the traditional Alsace villages, etc.
Heated pool located within the residence, open all year:
- Dimensions: 100 m² (depth from 0.85 to 1.55 m)
- Paddling pool for children (depth:about 30 cm deep)
Please note: loungers provided, subject to availability
This residence is perfect for exploring the best the region has to offer. We can help you learn about local heritage and we provide:
- Trips out: on foot or by bike, tips for exploring the best routes in the region.
- Cultural tours: museums, historic sites, local villages, etc. Don't miss the region's essential attractions:
- An introduction to the local terroir: tips for finding local gourmet food. Sample it, spend time enjoying it, and learn from it.
- An introductory workshop: once a week, learn about regional expertise during an activity led by a local artisan or guide, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For a hassle-free holiday, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Baby equipment can be booked at reception: blender, rocker, bath, nightlight, etc.
An Aubert Baby Kit can also be booked at the same time as your accommodation: 1 travel cot (mattress not provided), 1 high chair (6+ months), 1 changing mat, 1 pushchair.
Please note: subject to availability
Bread and pastry delivery
Baker selling produce directly at the residence every day from 8 am to 9 am.