Residence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Le Clos d'Eguisheim
Make the most of the activities in the residence or nearby:
- Heated indoor pool, outdoor paddling pool open in July and August
- Play area, table tennis, bike racks
- Walks and trails through the vines, cycle tracks, etc.
- Excursions to Colmar, Strasbourg and the traditional Alsace villages, etc.
Heated pool located within the residence, open all year:
- Dimensions: 100 m² (depth from 0.85 to 1.55 m)
- Paddling pool for children (depth:about 30 cm deep)
Please note: loungers provided, subject to availability
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
The kit includes: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat for each accommodation.
Bread and pastry delivery
Baker selling produce directly at the residence every day from 8 am to 9 am.