Accommodation for 7 nights
Make the most of the activities in the residence or nearby:
- Heated indoor pool, outdoor paddling pool open in July and August
- Play area, table tennis, bike racks
- Walks and trails through the vines, cycle tracks, etc.
- Excursions to Colmar, Strasbourg and the traditional Alsace villages, etc.
Heated pool located within the residence, open all year:
- Dimensions: 100 m² (depth from 0.85 to 1.55 m)
- Paddling pool for children (depth:about 30 cm deep)
Please note: loungers provided, subject to availability
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Baby equipment can be booked at reception: cooking food processor, lounger, bath, night light, etc.
You can also request an Aubert Baby Kit when you book your accommodation: 1 travel cot (mattress not provided), 1 high chair (6+ months), 1 changing mat, 1 pushchair.
Please note: subject to availability
Bread and pastry delivery
Baker selling produce directly at the residence every day from 8 am to 9 am.