Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Heated indoor pool, outdoor paddling pool open in July and August
- Play area, table tennis, bike racks
- Walks and trails through the vines, cycle tracks, etc.
- Excursions to Colmar, Strasbourg and the traditional Alsace villages, etc.
Heated pool located within the residence, open all year:
- Dimensions: 100 m² (0.85 m to 1.55 m deep)
- Paddling pool for children (depth: about 30 cm deep)
Please note: loungers provided, subject to availability
On-site teams are on hand to help organise walks, bike rides and cultural visits (museums, monuments, traditional villages...) so that you can explore the region's heritage as well as trips to places where you can learn more about local traditions and savoir faire.
Once a week, a discovery workshop held by artisans or local guides who will give you an insight into regional skills and crafts (a free activity available outside school holidays and held in or close to the residence).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
For peace of mind, book your Aubert baby kit along with your accommodation: a travel cot with fitted sheet, changing mat, pushchair (for children aged 6+ months) and high chair (for children aged 6+ months)
The kit is available for €40/week or €30 for a short stay of 1 to 6 nights.
You can also book equipment on site, at reception: Cooking food processor, lounger, bath, night light (depending on residence), etc.
- Subject to availability.
- The bed has been chosen with care to guarantee comfort and safety for your child. It complies with the NF EN 716 standard for folding beds for children. This standard recommends not adding a second mattress to the bed to prevent any risk of suffocation. For this reason, the mattress is not provided with the cot.
Bread and pastry delivery
Baker selling produce directly at the residence every day from 8 am to 9 am.