On the Costa del Azahar 240 km to the south of Barcelona and 130 km to the north of Valencia. Alcoceber was a fishing and farming village before tourism arrived in the region. The village has a family atmosphere away from the buzz of the major resorts of the Costa del Azahar. The Las Fuentes marina, which houses the harbour master's office and a few shops, can accommodate large and small boats.
Local sights under 30 km away:
- The Alcoceber Hermitage from which you can enjoy a magnificent view.
- Peniscola: an old fortified town that sits on a rocky headland protruding out to sea, with a castle on its summit.
- The parish church of San Juan Bautista.
- The ports of Vinaroz and Benicarlo.
- Benicasim and its surrounding area: the desert of palms, Carmelite monastery and a water park.
- Vall d'Uixo: the sailing caves of San José.
- Morella: an inland medieval city.