Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Alpine and cross-country skiing for all levels in the three Chamonix ski areas.
- Dog sledding, snowhoeing, paragliding
- Tennis, children's clubs.
- Indoor heated swimming pool in the resort (charges apply)
- Mini golf, hammam and fitness studio in the resort (charges apply)
Please note: Access the slopes via Chamonix resort transport.
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Christmas and/or Easter
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Two passes (from 2 to 7 days - adult, child and family pack) are available:
- Chamonix Mont Blanc: access to 7 ski areas and 115 km of ski slopes
- Mont Blanc Unlimited: access to 3 countries, over 400 km of ski slopes at altitudes between 1,000 m and 3,300 m
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Tennis court at the Richard Bozon sports centre (Tennis Bois du Bouchet - 214, Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc) - Tel: +33 (0)4 50 53 28 39
Weight training studio and aqua gym located at the Richard Bozon Sports Centre.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.