Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Large pool areas spread throughout the holiday village, a slide and a heated swimming pool open April to the end of October
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17)
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- A 9-hole golf course in the village overlooking the Mediterranean
- Leisure facilities: Spa, paintball area, horse riding centre, golf driving range, adventure trails, and more.
- Plenty of à la carte sporting and leisure activities to choose from
The holiday village has 2 water parks:
In the centre of the village:
- One 380 m² swimming pool heated and supervised from April to the end of October with artificial beach.
- One 1,100 m² pool with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving pool and paddling pool, open and supervised from mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area, you will find an unsupervised area consisting of:
- One 455 m² swimming pool with paddling pool, open April to mid-September.
- 2 pools (for children) open in July and August.
- Areas subject to an entry fee: Wave pool, Grand Bleu pool
- Deckchairs provided, subject to availability.
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Activities: Early learning games, outdoor group activities.
Supervised by professional childcare assistants.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: Every day except Wednesday and Thursday
- Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Important: Medical record showing up-to-date vaccinations (tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.