Accommodation for 7 nights
Make the most of the entertainment on offer during your active holidays at a village that's totally dedicated to leisure. Come for a weekend or for a longer stay as a couple or as family and choose the activities which suit you.
- Large heated leisure water parks, with slides and a paddling pool.
- Sporting activities to get in shape or maintain your fitness.
- 9-hole golf course and spa area for relaxation and concentration.
- Circus, tennis, horse-riding and golf courses for all the family.
- Children's clubs with activities suitable for children aged 3 months to 17 years.
Leisure facilities included:
- Access to the water area, games and sports courts (except archery and tennis)
- Daytime and evening activities.
Water park in the holiday village:
In the Le Hameau area
- 380 m² heated outdoor pool (27 m x 18 m), with lifeguard supervision from April to the end of October.
- Oval-shaped artificial beach (from 1.25 m to 3 m deep).
- 1,100 m² fun pool (circular / 3 m deep) with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving area and paddling pool (non-heated), with lifeguard supervision, open mid-April to the end of September.
In the Le Hameau area
- 455 m² swimming pool (polygon shape / 26 x 17.5 m/ 0.60 m to 2 m deep) with paddling pool, open April to mid-September, no lifeguard supervision.
- Two children's pools, with 1 for the little ones (reserved for children's clubs when these are open), with 2 slides, open July to late August.Two rectangular pools, one measuring 17 x 12 m and 1.10 m deep, and the other 20 x 11 m and 0.80 - 1.10 m deep (no lifeguards on site).
- To ensure availability, a charge applies in certain areas (wave pool, Grand Bleu Swimming pool and Hameau swimming pools)
- Loungers, subject to availability.
- Access to the water areas for guests wearing a bracelet only.
Happyz treasure hunt
Enjoy some family fun with our interactive treasure hunt!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides participants through the residence and/or the surrounding area and helps them to discover, one stage at a time, the utensils and virtual ingredients needed to make a local speciality.
Free app can be downloaded on your mobile from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Baby Club (0 - 35 months)
For babies from 3-35 months.
Opening of Club entire season from April until the closing of the residence, from 9:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00.
During the French school holidays, open every day except Saturday.
Outside school holidays, open every day except Wednesday.
Pre-book your package 6 sessions (1 session = ½ day). Also possible to book on the spot in the meeting.
Contact our advisors for more information.
Note: please have your child's health record (DTP vaccine against diphtheria, tetanus, polio and mandatory).
Mini Club (3 to 5 years)
- The Mini Club welcomes children aged 3 to 5.
On the schedule: outdoor activities, handicraft, early learning games and rest breaks.
Open 9:30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm
French school holidays: daily except Wednesdays and Saturdays, and Sunday mornings.
Outside French school holidays: daily except Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Wednesdays are family day in the holiday villages! Accompanied by our professionals, enjoy a day's excursion full of activities just for you!
La Plage de l'Ile d'Or restaurant
On demand nearby
Find La Plage de l'Ile d'Or restaurant in an idyllic beachfront setting, shaded by pine trees opposite the Ile d'Or. Traditional cuisine served:
Open every day from June to the end of September.