At the Normandy Garden holiday village, you can fill your days and evenings with free activities and a range of entertainment for all the family:
- The Aquagarden is a covered water park with a heated outdoor lagoon.
- Summer: Children's and Teen Clubs (closed in winter) and activities suitable for children aged 3 to 17.
- Winter: L'Appart is a place to get together as a family, with various games provided: board games, video games, table football (under parental supervision).
- Plenty of courses for all ages: tennis, horse riding and more (lessons available depending on the time of year)
- Sporting tournaments to gauge your skills, as well as fitness sessions.
Animation + Pass
The Animation+ Pass is a promise of fun-filled holidays for the whole family - book now!
The Animation+ Pass includes:
- Unlimited access to children's clubs for ages 3 and above (excluding baby club)
- One full day at the children's club (lunch included)
- Exploring the region with our partner RendezvousCheznous and sharing some unique experiences as a family
- A choice of activities to be discovered on site
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
- Only available during French spring and summer school holidays - 07/04/2018 to 12/05/2018 and 07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018 respectively
Validity: valid until the day after the last day of your stay
Water park in the holiday village:
- L'Amazone: an indoor/outdoor area with a pool heated to 29°C (depth:0.20 m to 1.30 m deep) with whirlpool baths, hot tub, children's pool, counter-current swimming, hydro-massage jets, open every day.
- The beach: outdoor pool (0.7 to 2.3 m deep) located in front of the restaurant, open May to September.
Please note: loungers and parasols, subject to availability.
La Maison des Petits
"The Maison des Petits" is a fun area for children aged 0 to 3, open daily from 9.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This open-access area includes fun games for toddlers and manual activities for your children.
- Children are under the responsibility of their parents
- in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation
Mini Club (3 to 5 years)
- The Mini Club welcomes children aged 3 to 5.
On the schedule: outdoor activities, handicraft, early learning games and rest breaks.
Open 9:30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm
French school holidays: daily except Wednesdays and Saturdays, and Sunday mornings.
Outside French school holidays: daily except Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Wednesdays are family day in the holiday villages! Accompanied by our professionals, enjoy a day's excursion full of activities just for you!
Discover our half-day children's activity sessions.
Discover the spy world, decrypt the messages and learn to use the secret agent material to catch the thief. It's your turn to investigate!
The activity is offered in the form of a 3 hours session.
- During the French school holiday period: one session on Tuesday morning and a second one during the week (day to be confirmed with the Village)
- Outside the French school holiday period: Monday morning
7/04/2018 to 5/04/2018 and 07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018