No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Le Moulin central water park with heated pool and slides, open from April to mid-September
- Le Bocage swimming pool, heated and open from mid-June to the end of August
- Children's clubs for ages 3 to 17 (April onwards)
- Circus skills, flying trapeze, tennis
- Two excellent golf courses, a mini-farm, the lake
- Le Veillon Beach (1.5 km)
Nominative and individual package of 4 half-days (3h00 per half-day morning and afternoon)
Supervised by educators of young children, a variety of early-learning games and collective outdoor activities are organized according to their age.
- Available in July and August
- French school holidays: every day except Saturday and Sunday
- Outside French school holidays: every day except Wednesday and Thursday
- Hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
The advantages of pre-booking: benefit from a 10% discount and a guarantee of available space, by booking at the same time as your accommodation.
- Proof to be presented on site: health record with up-to-date vaccinations (anti-tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagion issued at least 48 hours before departure.
- Package available for stays of 3 nights or more.
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Water park in the holiday village:
- 1 rectangular adults' sports pool, 144 m² (18 m x 8 m and 1.20 m to 1.60 m deep), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 1 circular paddling pool for children (14 m and 0.60 m deep) with games (fountains and water slides), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 2 circular pools open in July & August.
- 1 training pool, 1 circular pool with a beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Moulin residents and open from April to the end of September.
- 1 circular pool with beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Le Bocage residents, and open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Heated swimming pools and paddling pools, with lifeguard supervision of the central water area.
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
Children aged 6-12 can learn juggling, ground acrobatics and cycling balance during their stay. All courses led by circus school professionals.
And at the end of the week they'll get the chance to show off their skills to young and old at the circus show. This course is taught on a continuous learning basis. To get the most out of this course, we invite your child to take part in the activities from day one of the course!
This course is taught on a continuous learning basis. To get the most out of this course, we invite your child to take part in the activities from day one of the course!
Take advantage of a special price by pre-booking your package now.
Restaurant in the residence.