Accommodation for 7 nights
Enjoy a whole host of activities, all on offer in the holiday village:
- Central water park with slides and Le Moulin heated pool, open from April to mid-September
- Le Bocage heated pool, open from mid-June to the end of August
- Children's clubs for children and teenagers aged between 3 months and 17 years (from April onwards)
- Animation+ Pass for the whole family (from 07/04/2018 to 06/05/2018 and from 07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018)
- Circus skills, secret agent, fashion, flying trapeze, tennis and golf courses
- Two excellent golf courses, a mini-farm, the lake
- Le Veillon beach, 1.5 km away by little tourist train from April to September
The Animation+ Pass is a promise of fun-filled holidays for the whole family - book now!
The Animation+ Pass includes:
- Unlimited access to children's clubs for ages 3 and above (excluding baby club)
- One full day at the children's clubs (lunch included)
- Exploring the region with our partner RendezvousCheznous and sharing some unique experiences as a family
- A selection of activities to be discovered on site
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
- Available from 7 nights
- Only available during French spring and summer school holidays - 07/04/2018 to 12/05/2018 and 07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018 respectively
Validity: Valid until the day after the last day of your stay
Water park in the holiday village:
- 1 rectangular adults' sports pool, 144 m² (18 m x 8 m and 1.20 m to 1.60 m deep), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 1 circular paddling pool for children (14 m and 0.60 m deep) with games (fountains and water slides), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 2 circular pools open in July & August.
- 1 training pool, 1 circular pool with a beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Moulin residents and open from April to the end of September.
- 1 circular pool with beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Bocage residents, and open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Heated swimming pools and paddling pools, with lifeguard supervision of the central water park area.
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
Le Green restaurant
The Green Restaurant in the Port Bourgenay golf clubhouse, with an unusual semi-circular room and a large glass wall providing a great view over the golf course.
Restaurant with à la carte or set menus, themed buffets, children's menu (traditional and local cuisine)
Breakfast service available at the Le Green restaurant located at the Club House at Port Bourgenay Golf Club.
Children's clubs in the holiday village.