Accommodation for 7 nights
Get your fill of holiday memories with the many free activities to choose from during your stay at the Port Bourgenay holiday village:
- Water park with 3 adult pools and 1 children's pool with water games and 1 slide.
- Circus school for children and flying trapeze lessons for the older members of the family.
- Par-71, 18-hole golf course designed by Thévenin and an 18-hole pitch & putt.
- Children aged 3 months to 17 years will find a club for them, with activities suitable for each age group.
- Introductory and advanced tennis courses.
- Numerous water sports on the lake or the beach at Peillon.
Leisure facilities included:
- Access to the water area, games and sports courts (except archery and tennis).
- Daytime and evening activities.
Animation + Pass
The Club Package is a promise of fun-filled holidays for the whole family!
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs for kids aged 3 to 17
- 1 full day at the Children's Club (lunch included)
- Activities for the whole family with our partner RendezvousCheznous
- A selection of activities and benefits to be discovered on site
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 10% off
- Only available during French school holidays for spring (07/04/2018 to 06/05/2018) and summer (07/07/2018 to 01/09/2018)
- Unlimited access to Children's Clubs and activities available - to guarantee your place, you must sign up at reception when you check in
Water park in the holiday village:
- 1 rectangular adults' sports pool, 144 m² (18 m x 8 m and 1.20 m to 1.60 m deep), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 1 circular paddling pool for children (14 m and 0.60 m deep) with games (fountains and water slides), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 2 circular pools open in July & August.
- 1 training pool, 1 circular pool with a beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Moulin residents and open from April to the end of September.
- 1 circular pool with beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Bocage residents, and open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Heated swimming pools and paddling pools, with lifeguard supervision of the central water area.
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
Le Green restaurant
The Green Restaurant in the Port Bourgenay golf clubhouse, with an unusual semi-circular room and a large glass wall providing a great view over the golf course.
Restaurant with à la carte or set menus, themed buffets, children's menu (traditional and local cuisine)
Breakfast service available at the Le Green restaurant located at the Club House at Port Bourgenay Golf Club.
Children's clubs in the holiday village.