Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Le Moulin central water park with heated pool and slides, open from April to mid-September
- Le Bocage swimming pool, heated and open from mid-June to the end of August
- Children's clubs for ages 3 to 17 (April onwards)
- Circus skills, flying trapeze, tennis
- Two excellent golf courses, a mini-farm, the lake
- Le Veillon Beach (1.5 km)
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Do your teenagers need a bit of freedom and space during their holidays? Then they can meet up at Le SpOt: a space especially designed for them featuring a huge street art fresco and equipped with table football, Playstations, comfy sofas, and more.
With a member of our team present, they can make the most of the space and facilities for as long as they like between 4 pm and midnight.
Available during French school holidays only for teenagers aged 12 to 17 inclusive.
Please note: Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place if you book at the same time as your accommodation.
Water park in the holiday village:
- 1 rectangular adults' sports pool, 144 m² (18 m x 8 m and 1.20 m to 1.60 m deep), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 1 circular paddling pool for children (14 m and 0.60 m deep) with games (fountains and water slides), open from the beginning of April to 10 September.
- 2 circular pools open in July & August.
- 1 training pool, 1 circular pool with a beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Moulin residents and open from April to the end of September.
- 1 circular pool with beach and paddling pool reserved exclusively for Le Bocage residents, and open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Heated swimming pools and paddling pools, with lifeguard supervision of the central water area.
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
This holiday village is recommended for babies and offers entertainment specifically adapted to young children: story-telling
A costumed entertainer tells children stories with a Kamishibai, a small Japanese wooden theatre that uses a succession of boards to tell a story. A fun and original way to spend some quality family time.
Please note: an Aubert baby kit can be reserved for an extra fee when booking your accommodation.
The Green Restaurant in the Port Bourgenay golf clubhouse, with an unusual semi-circular room and a large glass wall providing a great view over the golf course.
À la carte/fixed menu restaurant, themed buffets, children's menu (traditional local cuisine) as well as takeaway food.
For a hassle-free holiday, book one of our deals: full-board, half-board, or breakfast.