Take advantage of the activities available at the resort:
- The resort's HERO LES ARCS sports club welcomes children.
- Access to €75 of activities a week: Mountain biking, golf, hiking, tennis, mini golf, trail running, circus skills, archery, zumba, adventure trail, trampoline, water aerobics, climbing, stretching/step, weight training, mini quads, bungee trampoline, paragliding, deval'bike, horse riding, quad biking, etc.
With Pierre & Vacances, there's no need to queue any more, your passes are issued on arrival: be the first out on the slopes!
Be the first out on the slopes! There are two pass options:
- Paradiski ski area: The Paradiski ski area: Discover the joys of winter sports and magnificent landscapes. Giving you access to the ski areas of Les Arcs to La Plagne and Peisey-Vallandry, Paradiski guarantees optimal snow cover, with 70% of the ski slopes located at an altitude of over 2,000 m!
- Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski area: The ski area is located in the heart of the Alps facing Mont Blanc. It guarantees exceptional snow, so you can enjoy 200 km of ski slopes and fun areas: sledging runs, snowparks, boardercross and more!
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
For the perfect end to the day, this residence offers fun activities to entertain the whole family.
What's on offer: Sledges, snow scooters, wooden games and a host of other activities.
Please note: Activities only available during French school holidays
This residence is recommended for babies and offers special events suitable for little ones, such as snack time during which one of the staff tells stories to your children using a Kamishibaï, a Japanese "paper theatre" made of wooden planks that move to tell a story. A fun and original way to spend some quality family time.
The residence also provides you with a free baby kit.
"Basic Access" Wi-Fi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).