Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- LoisiPass: Leisure activity credits giving access to a number of resort activities
- There are plenty of activities on offer in July and August: family challenges, Olympics, board games, blind tests, and more.
- The Annie Famose Children's Village for ages 3 to 16
- Entertainment on offer at the resort: Sport competitions, shows, concerts, dancing, etc
- High-adrenalin sports: rafting, canyoning, kayaking, white-water swimming, paragliding
- Les Portes du Soleil ski area: Nestled between the French and Swiss Alps, at an altitude of over 2000 metres, the family resort offers you a natural supply of high-quality snow all season long!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Easter
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Aquariaz is the leading water fun park in the mountains. It features a setting of lush tropical plants.
Three different spaces cover more than 2000 m²: the Water Tree (geysers, suspended water features, slides, water pistols), the Sidewinder (10 m half pipe to hurtle down in an inflatable ring) and the relaxation area (flowing river, water features, swimming pool, climbing wall).
Aquariaz is located about 500 m from the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 50 74 24 42
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.