Paris (650 km) - Lyon (250 km) - Geneva (110 km)
- Take the A6 to Lyon then head for Chamonix on the A40, and come off at the Cluses exit (18)
- Then head for Taninges on the D902, and follow signs for Les Gêts and Morzine - Avoriaz (distance from Morzine to Avoriaz: 11 km)
- Avoriaz is a car-free resort
- Car parks are available at the entrance to the resort
THONON-LES-BAINS OR CLUSES TGV STATION (45 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (200 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (110 km)
ANNECY AIRPORT (96 km)
Arrival : 16h00
Departure : 12h00
Arrival : 17h00
Departure : 10h00
* Subject to availability, the apartment can be retained until 5 pm - Enquire at reception.
Monday: 07:00-12:00, 16:00-20:00
Tuesday: 07:00-12:00, 16:00-20:00
Wednesday: 07:00-12:00, 16:00-20:00
Thursday: 07:00-12:00, 16:00-20:00
Friday: 07:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Saturday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Sunday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Reception is in the Atria building.Languages spoken :
Accommodation, Bed linen, Towels, Household linen (bathmat and tea towel), Cleaning Kit, Cleaning at the end of the stay (excluding kitchenette and dishes), Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching), Taxes and charges (excluding tourist tax and admin fee)
Please note: Beds made on arrival included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation.
Tourist tax - Optional insurance, as defined in the terms and conditions of sale.
€2.00 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
A damage deposit of EUR200 is required upon arrival (bank card preauthorisation).