Accommodation for 7 nights
Altea is a resort that has preserved its residential character, and is as suitable for beach holidays as it is for discovering the Costa Blanca and its rugged coast.
- Activities and water sports are very popular, and include sailing and scuba diving.
- A large number of 9 and 18 hole golf courses in the area.
- The beach lies opposite the residence and rocky inlets are close by.
- Visit picturesque villages and craft workshops.
- Take boat trips to Ibiza and Tabarca, a marine reserve.
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 2+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
On demand nearby
Golf course near the residence:
- Don Cayo golf club in Altea la Vieja (7 km away), 9-hole 3,078 m course, and 18-hole course, tel: (+34) 965 84 80 46
- Villaitana golf course in Benidorm, 18 km away (two 18-hole courses), tel: + 34 966 81 30 13 - www.villaitana.com
- Ifach 9-hole golf course (between Moraira and Calpe, 12 km away) - Tel: + 34 966 49 71 14 - www.golfifach.com
- Javea golf course, 35 km away (18-hole course, 5,950 m), tel: +34 965 79 25 84. www.clubdegolfjavea.com
- La Sella golf course in Denia, 40 km away (18-hole course, par 72), tel +34 966 45 42 52
- Oliva golf course, 55 km away (18-hole course), tel (+34) 962 85 78 18
Please note: For all information about Spanish golf courses: www.golfspain.com
On demand nearby
Tennis court 2.5 km away, at the Altea Hills Tennis Club (paddle, 5 courts).
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.