Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Altea Beach
Altea is a resort that has preserved its residential character away from tourist hotspots, and it is as suitable for beach holidays as it is for discovering the Costa Blanca and its rugged coast.
Speedboat water activities and sports include sailing and scuba diving.
A large number of 9 and 18-hole golf courses in the area.
The beach lies opposite the residence and the rocky inlets are close by.
Visit picturesque villages and craft workshops.
Boat trips to Ibiza and Tabarca, a marine reserve.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
On demand nearby
Several golf courses located near the residence:
- Don Cayo Golf Club in Altea la Vieja (7 km away), 9-hole course 3078 m in length, and an 18-hole course (beginners and advanced classes available) with a swimming pool and tennis courts, tel: (+34) 965 84 80 46.
- Ifach golf club between Moraira and Calpe (12 km away), 9-hole course, tel: +34 966 49 61 14.
- Villaitana Golf club in Benidorm (18 km away), two 18-hole courses, tel: +34 966 81 30 13.
- Javea golf club (35 km away), 9 holes, tel: +34 965 79 25 84.
- La Sella golf club in Denia (40 km away), 18-holes. Par-72, tel: +34 966 45 42 52.
- Oliva Golf club (55 km away), 18 holes, tel: +34 962 85 78 18.
Full information about Spanish golf courses available at: www.golfspain.com
On demand nearby
Altea Hills tennis club.
Paddle tennis courts at the SH Altea Hills hotel (2.5 km away).
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Order fresh bread and pastries the evening before at reception and they will be waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.