Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Indoor heated pool, sauna and hammam with free access for Les Alpages de Chantel I and II guests
- Deep Nature® spa in the residence
- A pool table is available at reception (charge applies)
- Paradiski has 425 km of marked pistes and 153 km of cross country skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding
- The festivals and concerts at Arc 1800 give it a party atmosphere
Please note: The Chantel building can be accessed using the Dahu pedestrian lift which operates daily from 8.45 am to 7 pm.
With Pierre & Vacances, there's no need to queue any more, your passes are issued on arrival: be the first out on the slopes!
Be the first out on the slopes! There are two pass options:
- Paradiski ski area: The Paradiski ski area: Discover the joys of winter sports and magnificent landscapes. Giving you access to the ski areas of Les Arcs to La Plagne and Peisey-Vallandry, Paradiski guarantees optimal snow cover, with 70% of the ski slopes located at an altitude of over 2,000 m!
- Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski area: The ski area is located in the heart of the Alps facing Mont Blanc. It guarantees exceptional snow, so you can enjoy 200 km of ski slopes and fun areas: sledging runs, snowparks, boardercross and more!
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
For the perfect end to the day, this residence offers fun activities to entertain the whole family.
What's on offer: Sledges, snow scooters, wooden games and a host of other activities.
Please note: Activities only available during French school holidays
A heated pool is located in both the residence buildings.
Deep Nature® spa in the Chantel residence.
Relaxation area with a relaxation room (with tearoom at Chantel I) and treatment rooms, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam, cardio-training (from 16+), body treatments and facials, massages.