Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- La Promenade du Soleil, all the water sports at the beach
- Major heritage site, the museum dedicated to Jean Cocteau, the wedding reception room, etc.
- Cultural events all through the year: Fête du Citron®, music festival, etc.
- Excursions to Monaco, Nice, Vallauris, Saint-Paul-de-Venc, etc.
- The Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo well-being centre for a relaxing break
Our staff will help you explore the local area by providing advice on the best walks and cycle trails, sightseeing trips in the region (museums, places of interest, typical villages, etc.) as well as about the best places to learn about local products and skills.
Once per week, a discovery activity led by a local guide or craftsman introduces you to the region (free activity outside school holidays, near the residence).
Squale Club diving centre located at 1.5 km from the residence (38 boulevard du Fossan), open throughout the year, tel: +33 (0)4 93 41 35 04
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Take advantage of an extra half-day!
This service guarantees that your apartment will be ready at 12 noon instead of 5 pm or 4 pm for short stays (1 to 6 nights).
Please note: Subject to availability
The Monte Carlo Centre de Thermes Marins (marine thermal baths centre) is 12 km from the residence (2 Avenue de Monte Carlo, 98000 Monaco), tel: +377 98 06 69 00
Hammam, body and facial treatments, heated sea water swimming pool with jets, massages, cryotherapy and more.