No accommodation available for these dates
Opt for a summer holiday in the Pyrenees; lovers of the great outdoors will find everything they need in Andorra. The mountains offer leisure facilities for all ages that are the perfect way to keep in shape.
- 54 itineraries for all levels of hikers.
- Climbing, canyoning, via ferrata...the adrenalin of the mountains.
- Grandvalira Golf Soldeu, at 2,250 m altitude, the highest in Europe.
- Low-cost shopping, a festival atmosphere and local Pyrenean cuisine.
- Numerous mountain biking trails through the open countryside
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
There are lots of opportunities for cultural outings near the residence:
- Canillo (20 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace
- Ordino (36 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum
- Sant Julià de Loria (38 km): Tobacco Museum
- Encamp (26 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar
- Escaldes (30 km away): Roman Art Model Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll museum) and more.
Soldeu golf course located 2.5 km away (9-hole course), the highest course in Europe, open July to September, tel: +376 753 188
Caldea Spa and Leisure Centre located in a spectacular setting in Escaldes-Engordany, about 20 km from the residence, tel: (00 376) 800 999 - www.caldea.com
Hot springs, hammam, saunas, Icelandic baths, Indo-Roman baths, aqua massages, relaxation areas and more.
Please note: the new space attached to Caldea offers you personalised well-being services - tel: (00 376) 804 999 - www.inuu.com