No accommodation available for these dates
The Poiano residence is located 2 km from Garda, a municipality in the province of Verona in the Venice region, at the centre of the eastern shore of Lake Garda. Lombardy and the Venice region offer magnificent panoramas featuring lakes, mountain landscapes and small, charming towns brimming with artistic and architectural marvels. The residence is the ideal departure point to visit the region:
- Lake Garda, the largest Italian lake, benefits from a mild climate with Mediterranean influences.
- Sirmione (37 km) and the Grottoes of Catullus, the ruins of a Roman villa with frescos from the 1st and 2nd centuries AD.
- Other historic towns are within easy reach: Verona (40 km), Mantua (50 km), Brescia (71 km), Venice (157 km), Florence (250 km) and more.
- Nature parks: the Dolomites and their magnificent mountain landscapes, Lessinia Park which offers trails for hiking and mountain biking, a visit to the waterfalls of Molina.
- Theme parks: Gardaland water park, Caneva World, Natura Viva Park &' Zoo Safari on the hillsides surrounding Lake Garda, Giardino Sigurtà park and the Jungle Adventure park.
- Sea Life Aquarium: you will see all the species of animals that live in the Sarca River and Lake Garda, as well as the exotic fish of the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.