No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Wide variety of leisure activities: 18-hole mini golf course, tennis and paddle tennis courts and weight training studio
- A 5,000 m² space with 1,000 m² of pool areas: wave pool, slides, children's paddling pool and zen pool for adults.
- Free children's club for ages 4 to 17 (available on certain dates)
There are several restaurants in the holiday village: All-you-can-eat buffets, regional à la carte dishes, show cooking buffets and fast food; there's something for everyone.
Or why not book one of our full-board (with or without unlimited drinks), dinner, half-board or breakfast deals so that you can enjoy your holidays at Fuerteventura holiday village without a care in the world?
Bread and pastry service available in the village.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.
Water park located in the village: 6 pools - 5 in the Craterpark (unheated) and 1 adult pool (heated).
The Craterpark: separate enclosed space of 5,000 m² with 1,000 m² of pools (unheated)
- Wave pool and aqua climbing wall: 550 m², depth: 1.50 m
- Slide pool: 106 m², depth: 1.35 m
- Water tree (for children): 28 m², depth: 30 cm
- Children's pool
Winter and low summer season opening times: 10 am to 5 pm (subject to change)
Summer opening times: 10 am to 7 pm (subject to change)
Main swimming pool (close to the reception), reserved for adults, has a "zen" ambiance (heated to 25°C)
Dimensions: 165 m², depth: 1.50 m
Opening times: 10 am to 6 pm
Yolo Riders, opposite the residence, tel: +34 928 111 500 - email@example.com
A wide range of water sports: sailing, surfing, windsurfing, standup paddleboarding, snorkelling and more.
- Kite-surfing: 4-hour courses for 1 to 5 days according to your level
- Surfing: 4-hour courses for 1 to 3 days
- Paddle boarding: 3-hour courses for 1 to 3 days
Lessons take place in El Cotillo to the north of the island or in the local area (15 to 20 km), depending on weather conditions.
The island is known as the Hawaii of Europe. The reliable winds blowing in the north make this a sought-after destination for sailors, surfers, wind sailors, kite surfers and, now, standup paddleboarders.
El Cotillo, Majanicho and Corralejo are the best places to practice these water sports.
Please note: equipment hire and information desk at the village club.
Children's clubs in the holiday village.