Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Alpine skiing in the Paradiski ski area
- Snowboarding, freeriding and all the other new ways to enjoy snow
- Children's clubs
With Pierre & Vacances, there's no need to queue any more, your passes are issued on arrival: be the first out on the slopes! There are two pass options:
Paradiski: The Paradiski ski area: Discover the joys of winter sports and magnificent landscapes. Giving you access to the ski areas of Les Arcs to La Plagne and Peisey-Vallandry, Paradiski guarantees optimal snow cover, with 70% of the ski slopes located at an altitude of over 2,000 m!
- La Plagne: a ski area including 136 ski slopes, from black runs to green runs, FunSlope and even a sledging run... a treat for the whole family!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Natural ice rink in Plagne Bellecôte (2 km) and Aime La Plagne (5 km)
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.