Paris (907 km) - Lyon (447 km) - Marseille (134 km)
- A6 towards Lyon then A7 towards Marseille. Take the A8 towards Aix-en-Provence/Nice.
- Exit at Le Muy, heading towards St Maxime on the RD25, then take the RN98 to St Tropez or the A8 to Nice, exit at Le Luc. Take the RD558 towards St Tropez then the RN98 to St Tropez.
- When you get to St Tropez follow the signs for "centre-ville" (town centre).
- The Chemin des Amoureux is the third road on the right after the traffic lights (you will see a small square at one side of the junction); head towards the Centre des Impôts (tax office).
- Continue right along the road to the Maeva residences (the last buildings on the right with the large orange gateway).
SAINT RAPHAËL TGV STATION (37 km)
TOULON-HYÈRES AIRPORT (49 km)
NICE-COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT (91 km)
Arrival : 17h00
Departure : 10h00
Monday: 09:00-12:00, 17:00-19:00
Tuesday: 09:00-12:00, 17:00-19:00
Wednesday: 09:00-12:00, 17:00-19:00
Thursday: 09:00-12:00, 17:00-19:00
Friday: 09:00-12:00, 17:00-19:00
Saturday: 08:00-12:00, 14:00-20:00
Sunday: 08:00-12:00, 14:00-20:00