No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- The La Forêt Blanche ski area with its alpine and cross-country ski slopes for all abilities and plenty of walks
- Vars is a family-friendly ski resort with facilities for children including the Piou Piou children's village and nursery, which are operated in partnership with ESF
- Vars has a very varied après-ski scene and numerous off-piste activities for adults and children
- Evening entertainment including night-time snowshoe walks, an evening in an igloo, a cinema, ice rink and more
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
A pass (2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 days - adult, child and family package) is available:
La Fôret Blanche: Make the most of 185 km of marked alpine ski pistes.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges.
- The SKISET shop 200 metres away towards the top of the resort.
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with the Planet Pierre & Vacances app
- Exclusive rates!
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Contact the residence to indicate your preferred view, orientation, floor, building and distance from reception (subject to availability).
Please note: Can be booked 15 days before you arrive at the earliest.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Information from the Vars Tourist Office (Cours Fontanarosa or the Place du Village in Vars Sainte-Marie), tel: +33 (0)4 92 46 51 31 or +33 (0)4 92 52 36 79