Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Paragliding, snow scooter, buggy driving, snow mountain biking
- Snowshoe walks, fitness, ESF children's club
- Cinema, nightclubs, and lots of bars and restaurants
- The "Speed Mountain" toboggan run on rails is 100 m from the residence
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Two passes (from 2 to 7 days - adult, child and family pack) are available:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Les Menuires St Martin: Enjoy the 160 km of slopes with close to 35 ski lifts giving access to the 61 pistes of the St Martin de Belleville, Le Bettex and Les Menuires resorts.
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
"Basic Access" WiFi: users can browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.), you can opt for "Full Access" (extra charge applies, can be purchased with accommodation or on site).
From 07/01/2017, basic Wi-Fi is included. Full Access Wi-Fi can be booked in advance.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
There are two cinemas in Les Menuires: Les Flocons (La Croisette area), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 15 56 - Les Bruyères (Les Bruyères area), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 69 47