Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Spread out across three valleys (Saint-Bon, Les Allues and Belleville) and connected by a network of ski lifts and pistes, the world's largest ski area offers a variety of routes along 600 downhill slopes
- Lots of snowparks and winter sports for all abilities
- Après-ski activities: Squash, sauna, swimming pools, well-being areas and spa, etc.
- Other activities and leisure pursuits: snowshoeing, sledging and snowmobiling
- Entertainment and cultural and sporting events all year round
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive offers and rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
There are two pass options:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Val Thorens Orelle: Enjoy the 150 km of slopes, 99% of them over 2,000 m above sea level, at Europe's highest resort and the highest point of the 3 Vallées ski area.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner ESKIADOR and a choice of different product ranges.
- ESKIADOR shop located in the residence
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with the Planet Pierre & Vacances app
- Exclusive rates!
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Walking and hiking in the exceptional setting of Val Thorens.
Information available from the guides office, Maison de Val Thorens, located 900 m from the residence, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 70 54
Tennis court located 800 m away at Val Thorens sports centre (recently renovated multisports complex)
Restaurant 300 m from the residence.
Please note: La Grange restaurant is closed during the summer.