There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Gaudi left his mark on the city, which is a home to numerous outstanding parks and monuments
- In Barcelona, Las Ramblas is the place to see the Spanish tradition of the paseo, or evening stroll
- Barcelona's urban paradox: Gothic rubs shoulders with futurism
- Bars and tapas are part of the joy of living in Barcelona
- A city by the sea, Barcelona also offers beach holidays
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Your accommodation deal includes:
- Short stay (2 to 3 nights): Daily cleaning and a change of towels.
- Week-long stays (7 nights): Daily cleaning and a change of bed linen and towels every other day (except on Sundays).
Please note: Booking required for all guests (price per person for the stay).
Baby kit in your accommodation:
- 1 folding cot
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
Please note: Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 - 15 kg maximum
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Bed linen provided: Fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcases
Lots of excursions and cultural tours are available near the resort.
Please note: Ask at reception for more information.
Mini-market right by the residence.
There are shops and amenities very close to the residence (bars, restaurants, mini-market, etc.).
Cafeteria (selling bread and croissants) on the ground floor (independent of Pierre & Vacances).