Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- 400 m from ESF ski school children's clubs
- The Grand Domaine, between Tarentaise and Maurienne, offers 3,600 hectares of skiing (resort altitude: 1,400 m)
- 165 km of slopes and winter sports areas including a snowzone with boardercross, style slopes and free ride area
- Enjoy the charms of the mountains at altitudes of between 1,350 and 2,550 m: Forests, gently sloping alpine pastures and dizzying peaks
Les Cimes Spa on the pedestrian street (not run by Pierre & Vacances): Saunas, hammams, hydromassage and massage rooms
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Enjoy special offers - free children's passes at Christmas and/or Easter
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
A pass (3, 4, 6, and 7 days - adult, child and family package) is available:
Le Grand Domaine: Enjoy the 150 km of slopes at between 1,300 and 2,832 m above sea level with a total of 85 runs for all levels.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Contact the residence to choose your view, orientation, floor, building and proximity to the residence reception (subject to availability).
- Can be booked as of 15 days before your arrival.
- Service not available for the Maeva by Pierre & Vacances range.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Pierre & Vacances together with the French Ski School (ESF) welcomes your children to the Piou Piou Club:
- Baby club (18 - 35 months): Indoor activities (games, drawing, crafts...) and outdoor activities (snowman building, sledging, outdoor games and more).
- Children's club (ages 3 to 4 inclusive): Discover skiing the fun way, supervised by French Ski School instructors.
6 hectares of snow garden just for children (with 2 conveyor belts) and a chalet covering more than 700 m² (games rooms, quiet rooms for younger children, crafts, library, sun terraces and more). Meals available.
Please note: Book at the same time as the accommodation - Your places are guaranteed and you will avoid long queues.