The Suite-Home Porticcio residence is located in Porticcio, less than two hours by plane from most of Europe's capitals and just a few hours by boat from the mainland. Porticcio offers you the chance to stay in a location combining all the pleasures of the seaside and countryside: a stunning golf course with Ajaccio, the imperial city and the Sanguinaires islands as a backdrop.
Enjoying long sunny days and a diverse coastline, Porticcio offers you a range of sea and nature activities, as well as festive events that will delight adults and children alike.
Worth seeing in and around Porticcio:
- "La Viva", a stunning fine sandy beach
- Trips out to sea
- Hiking in the countryside
- Grosseto-Prugna village (17 km away): Prugna has preserved its original beauty with its historic centre with its Casa Forte and Torra which date back to the 16th century and the hamlet tucked away from the road.
- Ajaccio (16 km away): a city of art and history, it's the birthplace of Napoleon. You can visit its fortress dating from the 14th century, its cathedral and old town.
- The Route des Sanguinaires and its islands (16 km away): a natural site famous for its stunning sunsets. When leaving Ajaccio, follow the coastal route to the Pointe de la Parata which offers a stunning view of the Sanguinaires islands.